Your wedding album is the ultimate way of showing friends and family your wedding day and having a keepsake for the future. Of course it is important to have the digital files, but nothing can replace your images in print.
Bring Your Images to Life
A fine art album is the perfect way to tell a story. Holding a printed image connects you with a moment in time and allows you to reminisce with family and friends about an occassion you will never forget.
Each album is created to order using the finest genuine leathers, archival paper and HD printing techniques. Individually handmade in the UK using the highest quality materials, each album is unique and crafted with the upmost care and attention to detail.
You can choose between two styles of fine art album. Both are made using the same high quality fine art paper and ink, with the main difference being the page presentation format.
The Fine Art Book is presented with your images printed directly on to the page. With an almost invisible crease and the ability to bleed images off the page, this format allows for versatile album designs.
The Matted Album is assembled using a white mat cut to reveal your images underneath. These albums have thicker, heavyweight pages; a classic style with a contemporary finish.
Fine Art Book
• Each page measures approximately 0.5mm thick.
• The Fine Art Book has a wonderful flexible feel when turning from page to page.
• Made using the finest quality papers and ink.
• Each double page opens flat with an almost invisible crease.
• Printing across the crease allows for unrestricted layout designs to showcase your images.
• All Fine Art Books are packaged by hand and are presented in a natural cotton bag within a kraft cardboard box.
The Fine Art Book includes 20 double page spreads, which is the same as 40 individual sides. As this style of album allows for a more flexible design, the number of images included within it can range from 60 to 100, with a typical book containing 80 images.
• Each page measures a substantial 2.8mm thick.
• The Matted Album lays flat but unlike the Fine Art Book your images can not go across the crease.
• Your prints are mounted underneath bevelled mats to individually frame each image.
• The Matted Album has a classic feel with a contemporary finish.
• All Matted Albums are packaged by hand and are presented in a natural cotton wrap within a kraft cardboard box.
The Matted Album includes 20 double page spreads, which is the same as 40 individual sides. As this album has a more classic design style, the number of images included within it can range from 60 to 80, with a typical book containing 70 images.
Mini Duplicate Books
The 6x6” mini duplicate books are a direct copy of your larger album and are the perfect gift for family and friends.
They are made in an identical way to the Fine Art Books with the same almost invisible crease and archival quality materials. Please note that mini duplicates of larger Matted Albums are produced as a mini Fine Art Book and do not have the bevelled mats. These smaller duplicates are available in 8 cover choices made from 100% cotton.